Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Exciting news!

I am happy to announce that after almost a year of being cheap, ahem, and using a blog as my business' website, I am now upgrading to the world of proper websites. Ideally I'd like to have Tastes Like More as a domain name, but we will have to see how the finances are.

This means that this blog will actually be used as a blog! What a concept! It will be updated more frequently with crazy pastry-related ramblings and photos. My cakes are my canvas and I fill my spare time by conceiving of new design ideas.

Lastly, and most importantly, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. To bring forth more than just awareness, I am hosting a month-long fundraiser. I will be donating 50% of all pastry payments towards research. Although my donation may end up being meagre, I like to think that each dollar will bring us closer to a cure. This is especially important, and personal for me, as my mother is a breast cancer survivor.

This is a win-win situation all around - you get a great product and the knowledge that your money is going to a great cause!

Forget silly fad diets and let us all eat cake!

No comments: